Mission and Vision
Operate and defend responsive, resilient, and secure computer telecommunications systems, providing information superiority for global maritime and joint forces.
Be the Navy’s premier communication station; supported by a team of positive professionals who take pride in the organization.
- Trust in self and team members
- Open and honest communications
- Doing things “right” And doing the “right” thing
- Work towards a common purpose
- Shared awareness with team members and supported/supporting commands
- Functioning as a team of teams
III. PROFESSIONAL PRIDE
- Positive attitude/outlook
- Professionalism and Navy pride
-Physical and mental well-being